Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Special Visit...

Over the past few years I've tried to make an annual trip to Pinehurst, NC, to visit my friend, Libba and her family.  Two of my visits she has been pregnant and its so much fun for me to see her babies grow and be born!  This year she is pregnant with a baby girl, Adelaide, who is due around Thanksgiving...yay for baby girls!  Nathan will be two in December and he is such a precious little boy!


We were able to spend time playing outside and the weather was wonderful!  Libba and her husband Josh have made wonderful parents and I'm sure Adelaide will add even more to their family!





During my visit, we went on a walk around a lake and came upon this guy!!  Yikes!


It was so nice to reconnect with my friend and see her family grow!  Thanks, Lib, for hosting me!!

1 comment:

  1. :O) we LOVED having you and can't wait for your next visit. nathan still talks about you. :O)

    ReplyDelete